"The difficult we can do immediately; the impossible takes a bit longer!"
We are a family owned and operated business proud of our craftsmanship and 82 years of expertise in the field. We are able to spin items from 1/4" to 100" diameters, from a single prototype to production runs. Our spinnings are made from a variety of metals including muntz, aerospace alloys, lead, Monel, nickel, steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, stainless steel, pewter, and silver. We also do light machining work for the aircraft industry.
Here is a short list of our capabilities:
- Increased spin capacity from 1/4" diameter to 100" diameter, including thicknesses from .010 to .104 steel
- 3/16" aluminum depending on shape (exploring effective 1/4" aluminum forming)
- 1/8" in most red metals
- Tig, mig, and spot-weld capabilities
- Enhanced punch-press department
- 48" capacity press /liake
- Light rolling to 16-guage x 40"