United Metal Spinning of Kansas City
"The difficult we can do immediately; the impossible takes a bit longer!"
We are a family owned and operated business proud of our craftsmanship and 82 years of expertise in the field. We are able to spin items from 1/4" to 100" diameters, from a single prototype to production runs. Our spinnings are made from a variety of metals including muntz, aerospace alloys, lead, Monel, nickel, steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, stainless steel, pewter, and silver. We also do light machining work for the aircraft industry.
- Here is a short list of our capabilities:
- Increased spin capacity from 1/4" diameter to 100" diameter, including thicknesses from .010 to .104 steel
- 3/16" aluminum depending on shape (exploring effective 1/4" aluminum forming)
- 1/8" in most red metals
- Tig, mig, and spot-weld capabilities
- Enhanced punch-press department
- 48" capacity press /liake
- Light rolling to 16-guage x 40"